Registration no.#2050 Date: 05-06-2004
Social Affairs Institute in Giza
GPIS Students’ work With Greenland Charity Association through their Community and Services Programmes.
Greenland charity association was established to achieve many goals, among them:
- Providing Help to the poor, orphans and special needs.
- Assisting the educational process through establishing educational centers and providing governmental schools with their needs.
- Improving both the health and environment sectors through; establishing health units, performing necessary studies to identify health problems in order to provide experienced help for treatment and prevention, and transforming garbage dumping places into clean green land to provide a healthy atmosphere.
- Conducting enlightening sessions to spread environmental, cultural, and scientific knowledge among citizens.
- Helping non-capable students in all educational stages